updatescreen() not working

• Hi,

I've created a virtual tour and when I go from 1 location to another, and move a little bit, the new location has "crooked" sawtooth lines that should be straight. I then open my options plugin, set the tessmode from 5 to 5 (so just basicly clicking till it is 5 again) the lines are straight again. Same happened if I click the details from 32 back to 32.

So I thought this is an updatescreen() problem because the option plugin forces an updatescreen();

I then created an <krpano onstart("updatescreen();") >
    That didnt work. Because I think, it has no "screen" to update yet, because it just started

Next thing I tried was forcing an update from within a plugin I use to change the current panorama.

Didn't work either, changed everything from updatescreen to updateobject(), no results. Same as copying

Code
    <display fps="60"
    	     	details="32"
    	     	tessmode="5"
    	     	movequality="HIGH"
    	     	stillquality="HIGHSHARP"
    	     	stilltime="0.25"
    	 />

to every location instead keeping it global in the global.xml

What am I doing wrong or why, doesn't the screen update when you move to another location?

• Hi,

both is possible to, a global setting, or individual ones in every xml, normally it should work...
    do you have a link to a not working example?

when you use MERGE on the loadpano() call - it uses the new settings if there were some in the new xml,
    if not it uses the current ones, but you can use KEEPDISPLAY addtionally to MERGE ("MERGE|KEEPDISPLAY")
    to force keeping the current display settings.

and it's also possible to change the details and tessmode dynamically,
    e.g. with - "set(display.details,22); updateobject();")

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!