croping thumbsnail

• hi, how can i control the thumsnails ? i got wrong thumbs and i want to replace them but i could't find any folder for it, so how can i control the creation fo the thumbs ?

thanks

uv

• Hi,
    You can not control the creation of the image thumbs! Can create thumbs themselves manually using any graphics editor. See folder panos/namepano.tiles/ with panoramas and file thumb.jpg and just replace it!
    Good luck! *thumbup*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• I disagree a bit *smile* You can control thumb size to some extent. E.g. open "vtour-multires.config" and there's the following:

Code
    # generate thumbnails
    makethumb=true
    thumbsize=240
    thumbpath=%INPUTPATH%/vtour/panos/ºSENAME%.tiles/thumb.jpg

NOTE here that this width (240) is set keeping in mind Retina displays for which we usually make layers twice bigger and then set them to 0.5 scale.So the real width is 120.

So we can, at least, control the fact of creating thumbs, path, their names and width.

In the tour.xml itself there are "skin_settings" which allow adjusting width, height, padding and crop of the thumbs:

Code
    thumbs_width="120" thumbs_height="80" thumbs_padding="10" thumbs_crop="0|40|240|160"

HOWEVER, we cannot control the process of choosing which part of the pano becomes a thumb (I noticed that it always selected from the front cube) so I developed my own thumbs code and do them in Photoshop manually.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!