Error in Hotpost Editor

• I am getting an error when using the hotspot editor. came outta nowhere. happens on both PC's i have. once i click to edit the hotspot i get his error then i can still move the hotposts around but there are no buttons at the bottom to close, read or copy the xml.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
    at editor/set_hotspot_editable()
    at editor/click_edithotspots()

i am gimped with the editor like this. any ideas? maybe ill replace krpano.swf with a fresh copy.

• Hi,

please make sure that the krpano.swf and the editor.swf are from the same version!

check the krpano version by pressing the 'O' key,
    and the plugin version by opening the plugin swf direct in the browser or in the standalone flashplayer,

best regards,
    Klaus

• i will do that wierd thing is i never changed the versions during the day. it just happened outta nowhere. one minute it worked next click that error showed up.

EDIT: pulled files from 1.0.8 beta 8 folder and copied them over and still no luck.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von VN2009 (20. Juli 2009 um 01:55)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!