ANNOUNCE: vtour editor, new desktop GUI for krpano

• at first - I'm not sure if this announcement belongs to current part of forum but I believe is really related. I would like to ask admin(s) to move it to better location if he decides to. Thanks for understanding.

Virtual Tour Editor available for public testing

I’m quite proud to announce the first public version of Vtour Editor, the user friendly application for creating virtual tours.

I believe it will be useful as it is for us in ukazkovydomov.cz for more people.

Vtour Editor is built on top of the great krpano.com backend and it does follow its licensing policy as a commercial/paid application. On the other side – because it’s the first release of the tool – there is time limited free license available for brave users to test it. Also, as does krpano, the application is available for unlimited testing/evaluation with full functionality, except obligatory watermarks in the final tour if it's used without valid license.

Just visit the download page to get the application for your operating system or read more about application usage.

This application is heavily related to krpanotools so it's available only for OS X and Windows for now. The Linux version requires new krpanotools to be released (but it's compilable and runnable, except the final export of the tour).

The application is in the first public version but it's used in real world (OS X version) by real estate guys. But now - it's chance for you to raise "requests for enhancement" to fit your needs. Why not here, in this forum?

cheers,
    Petr Vanek

• Hi and welcome here,

Nice to see more front-end GUI software with krpano!

Only one small remark - I think the name 'vtour editor' for the application might be not very optimal, the terms 'vtour' and 'editor' might be a bit too common (the virtual tour editor plugin has almost the same name ).

(Btw - I have moved your thread here to the news forum, that should be the better place)

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!