Packaging tours in a single swf

• umm we dont use autopano here. this is a krpano forum. i have never even looked at autopano lol. krpano has that same feature plus a thousand more. someone here my know your answer but you may be best off asking that at the autopano forums.

• I am not using autopano but I like the feature of being able to package multiple panos and xmls into a swf file. I'd like to know how to do this with krpano. If I can do this than I only need to provide clients with a single file instead of several xml and image files. Any help on how to do this would be awesome.

• Hi,

this can be done with the "kprotect" tool,
    it's included in the 1.0.8 beta tools download package:
    https://krpano.com/download/beta/

but I don't recommend packing (big) tours into one swf for online tours,
    a single swf file can be only downloaded as once/single stream,

the viewer starts after the first ~100kb, but then it must always waits until enough bytes from the swf were downloaded to get accesses to the embedded files,
    e.g. first it load the first embedded pano, then the second one, then the third...

it is possible to embed only "some" files, e.g. embed only the xml, buttons, plugins, preview images and let the pano images external, then you have only one swf file plus the pano images/tiles,
    that would be also faster for downloading, because in this case it's possible to download several files at once,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!