Adding standalone PANO MULTIRES in a VTOUR MULTIRES, possible ?

• Hello,

As i just bought the google maps plugin, i'have setup some spots on a google map ... and i'd like now to add all my previous PANO MULTIRES in the VTOUR MULTIRES.

I have all the standalone PANO files but i don't know how to include them in the VTOUR .....

I have to create some scene i guess : but what i have to change here ( the PANO CODE ) to include in the VTOUR SCENE

I have added this , copy the tiles files in the panos directory in vtour , but when i click on the corresponding pano , it tells me that it is impossible to load the jpg, and it exists, i have checked ......

<scene name="scene_3" title="3" onstart="" thumburl="panos/index.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">
    <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="150" limitview="range" vlookatmin="-66.739" vlookatmax="66.739" />
    <preview url="index.tiles/preview.jpg" />
    <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512" progressive="false">
    <level tiledimagewidth="7428" tiledimageheight="7428">
    <cube url="index.tiles/mres_%s/l5/%v/l5_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="3714" tiledimageheight="3714">
    <cube url="index.tiles/mres_%s/l4/%v/l4_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="1857" tiledimageheight="1857">
    <cube url="index.tiles/mres_%s/l3/%v/l3_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="929" tiledimageheight="929">
    <cube url="index.tiles/mres_%s/l2/%v/l2_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="512" tiledimageheight="512">
    <cube url="index.tiles/mres_%s/l1/%v/l1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" />
    </level>
    <mobile>
    <cube url="index.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </mobile>
    </image>
    <!-- container layer -->
    <layer name="mapcontainer" type="container" bgcolor="0xFFFFFF" bgalpha="0.5" align="leftbottom" x="5" y="5" width="270" height="370">
    <!-- bing maps plugin -->
    <plugin name="map" keep="true"
    url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.swf" alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.js"
    align="lefttop" x="10" y="10" width="250" height="350"
    key="An4-9WoANqtASVorNezSjENest2VC0zoAzvMhEpdTjb3uY-k6u6bMkPxYpDsolsF"
    maptype="SATELLITE"
    lat="41.008761" lng="12.473094" zoom="18"
    >
    <radar visible="true" size="300" alpha="0.33" fillcolor="0xFFFFFF" fillalpha="1.0" linecolor="0x00FF00" linealpha="0.5" linewidth="0.5" dragable="true" headingoffset="0" />
    <spot name="spot3" lat="41.008761" lng="12.473094" heading="0" active="true" />
    </plugin>
    </layer>
    <hotspot name="spot3" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="0.297" atv="-0.228" linkedscene="scene_1" />
    </scene>

Because the new added PANO is not recognized in the VTOUR. I missed some parameters ?

The second problem is that i can't see the spot number 3 on the map .... but 2 others yes ... maybe linked to the previous problem ... i don't know.

If someone has an idea, it could be great ... because for the moment i'm lost ...

tks in advance guys and have a nice day.

Regards
    Manu

• Solution : i forgot to add "panos/" before the previous original directory as in vtour tiles are in the "panos" directory ....

Btw :the zoom when you arrived is not the same as the previous standalone PANO even if i copy all the parameters. the zoom correspond to the first PANO, or if you change the order of the scene, the previous zoom level will be applied to the next scene ....

Edited 2 times, last by nslmanu (December 22, 2013 at 12:39 PM).

• Hi Klaus, tks for your answer.

I confirm that i have for each scene 3 view config.

1/ <view hlookat="0.000" vlookat="0.000" fovtype="MFOV" fov="2.501" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

2/ <view hlookat="0.000" vlookat="0.000" fovtype="MFOV" fov="1.741" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

3/ <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="150" limitview="range" vlookatmin="-66.739" vlookatmax="66.739" />

WHen i pass from 2 to 3 : the zoom of the 2/ is applied to the 3/

Maybe i've done something wrong ?

Edited once, last by nslmanu (December 22, 2013 at 7:59 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!