Video Embed set start play position

• Hi,

I'm trying to synchronize the timeline of two pano video viewers, for example each viewers has the same video recorded with differentt cameras and you can change what pano are you viewing, but when I change the viewer the new video starts at the beginning.

Is there any parameter to indicate to the player that starts playing at a particular time?
    And if this exists, is there a way to capture in wich time is the video when stop it to load the other?

Now I'm embedding doing that:
    embedpano({swf:"krpano.swf",id:"krpanoSWFObject", wmode:"opaque", xml:"video.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", passQueryParameters:true})

and when I click the button to change pano viewer:
    krpano().call("loadpano("video2.xml", null, MERGE, BLEND(1));");

Where krpano() is:
    function krpano()
    {
    return document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
    }

If anyone can help me I will be very grateful.

Thanks a lot!!

• Hi oskarstaff,

I have been looking to accomplish the same thing. Would you mind explaining in a little more detail about the code you used to get this working? Thanks in advance.

I too am looking for the feature previously mentioned. Can someone provide a full working example. I am a newb at this and would like to advance .

Thanks

I found the solution:

You can get the time doing: get("plugin[video].time") and move the timeline using seek() function.

There are some holes in my knowledge

"

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!