set angle-fov on radar

• Hello
    everyone!

Well,
    I have a problem with my plugin (radar modified), I wish I could change the
    angle of the radar via an action in the xml . I have already changed the code
    of the plugin, but I do not have enough power to go further.

Example
    xml code :

Code
    <plugin name="map" url="map.jpg" align="center " x="0" y="0" scale=" 0" handcursor="false" zorder="100" scalechildren="true" /><plugin name="mapmask" url="map_mask.png" parent="map" enabled="false" />
    <plugin name="radar" url="plugins/radar.swf" alturl="plugins/radar.js" parent="mapspot0" mask="mapmask" align="lefttop" edge="center" x="22.5" y="26.5" linecolor="0x000000" linewidth="0.5" scale="10.0" heading="103" headingoffset="0" fillcolor="0xff5a00" fillalpha="0.65" editmode="true" angletir="5"  />
    <plugin name="buttonup" url="button.jpg" align="center" x="0" y="0" handcursor="false" zorder="110" ondown="set (plugin[radar].angletir,+0.2);" onup="set(plugin[radar].angletir,0); "/>
    <plugin name="buttonup" url="button.jpg" align="center" x="0" y="0" handcursor="false" zorder="110" ondown="set (plugin[radar].angletir,-0.2);" onup="set(plugin[radar].angletir,0); "/>

And
    here is the file radar.as
    link : closed

Should be able to change the "number" that this is line 246 (var angletir :Number = 8 ;)

For a long time I'm looking for a solution, but nothing up here...
    I really hope you can give me your help!

Edited once, last by nex (December 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!