Not enough information about warning.

• Hi Klaus!

It is a great tool - kprotect. Thanks for it!

I have a question about its behaviour. I have an xml configuration file that is perfectly displayed stand alone, but when I tried to protect it with kptotect - I get some sort of warning:

But after that window appears there is no any additional warnings or errors.
    So the question is: what was that? *smile*

Can you improve that dialog to show not only the error/warning message, but also describe the reason, please *smile*

• Hi,

I'm using an external tool/library for xml parsing (tinyxml), and this library is more sensible for xml syntax errors then the flash build-in one,

at the moment I'm justing printing out the error message that I get from this tool, I will try, maybe there is a possibly for a more detailed error message,

but to check the xml file for errors, you can also open it direct in a web browsers (firefox or IE for example), they should show the correct line/place of the error,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I'm using an external tool/library for xml parsing (tinyxml), and this library is more sensible for xml syntax errors then the flash build-in one,

at the moment I'm justing printing out the error message that I get from this tool, I will try, maybe there is a possibly for a more detailed error message,

but to check the xml file for errors, you can also open it direct in a web browsers (firefox or IE for example), they should show the correct line/place of the error,

best regards,
    Klaus

Hi Klaus!
    I've the problem - it is an editor plugin bug.
    When the lensflare is created with editor plugin - its composing the <flare> element with two identical pixvpos attribute.

<flare pixsize="128" pixupos=" 0" pixvpos=" 0" pixvpos=" 0" color="0xffffef" pos="0.000" scale="0.100" />

After removing dublicated attribute, the kprotect goes fine.
    The bug is reproducible on version 1.0.7 and later. For example it here *smile*

• I've the problem - it is an editor plugin bug.
    When the lensflare is created with editor plugin - its composing the <flare> element with two identical pixvpos attribute.

Hi,

thanks, you're right, this was a bug in the editor plugin,
    sorry about that, I have fixed it now for the next release,

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!