• Hi everybody,

What is the code to add a mute button that can mute the video currently being played?
    I am aware there is a volume="0" in the video.xml but there is no mute button in the videointerface.xml
    and I am also aware that the soundinterface plugin is for sounds that are separated from video. In my case, the sound I want to mute is in the video already.
    How can I accomplish that? I searched the whole forum and couldnt find the answer.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi everybody,

What is the code to add a mute button that can mute the video currently being played?
    I am aware there is a volume="0" in the video.xml but there is no mute button in the videointerface.xml
    and I am also aware that the soundinterface plugin is for sounds that are separated from video. In my case, the sound I want to mute is in the video already.
    How can I accomplish that? I searched the whole forum and couldnt find the answer.

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I was wondering the same thing.
    But I want to change the volume between 0 to 1 during playing.

• Holy crap....does anybody even open the manual?! And I can´t believe, that entering "mute" into the searchfield did´nt bring up any answers. Mael B. even provided a free volume control-plugin! No offense guys, but all the new user-first posts lately, asking for someone doing their work, are kinda getting out of control *tongue*

Videplayer-plugin manual

tween(plugin[video].volume,0,2);

BR
    Nupsi

• Sorry really wasn't apparent to me by reading the docs. I thought it could only be set when initialising the plugin. I was looking at the actions at the video plugin page.

Didn't know you could use a tween to set the volume value to that plugin.

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!