• hye guys.. this is another version of my control panel..

all the same just a minor adjustment thats the control menu are moveable / can put in any location in ur stage/pano...

the version 3+ have fullscreen button and version 3 dont have it.. that the only different..

as usual the only command that require is "reset all" button... refer to my thread Flash Control Panel version 2 for guide...

download at

V3
    V3+

enjoys... *thumbsup*

Edited 3 times, last by bulp (August 27, 2010 at 5:22 AM).

• hello, bulb!
    its the first time i tried your control panel... thank you!
    it looks nice and works as expected.
    i would like to use it... but are there options to switch off the popup menu for ex.?

and: ...to be honest, i dont understand where to put code to have a black and half transparent background...
    another thing: on my computer the typo is quite ugly... is there a way to change it? *blink*

• Hye Machaart.. hehe.. currently the info text just as it.. i mean i hv to disable/remove it each icon.. maybe i will do it if hv time and WIFI around my area...

the text fonts im using is Arial... so different computer different text fonts... and usually put some background into that controlpanel.. use zorder to gv variety placement between background zorder="0" and the controlmenu zorder="1" ..

alternatively try to use my version 1 of this controlmenu... located at ASC3 thread...

cheers..

• Bulp! i tried v3+ and it does not display in my pano. if i switch back to v2 it shows up. same code, both swf's are in the same location. all i changed was

url="../core/plugins/controlmenuV2.swf"

to this

url="../core/plugins/controlmenuV3+.swf"

i get nothing with the 2nd. is there something i am overlooking?

• Macharrt... i will do it later... *g*

Vn2009.. this version 3 & 3+ can freely put any location... set it center or bottom... V2 is static location accordingly to screen width n fixed bottom..

set the x y location of V3...

cheers.

• hye Tim...
    put little planet action command into first xml files....

ie like this

Code
    <action name="reset">tween(view.fovmax,       130.0, distance(179, 0.25), easeoutquad);tween(view.architectural,  0.0, distance(1.0, 0.25), easeoutquad);tween(view.fisheye,        0.0, distance(1.0, 0.25), easeoutquad, set(view.stereographic,false); );event:lookto(0,0,80);lookto(0,0,80);set(control.mousetype, moveto); set(hotspot.visible,true); set(autorotate.enabled,false);</action>

and this

Code
    <action name="littleplanet">tween(view.architectural, 0.0, distance(1.0, 0.25), easeoutquad);tween(view.fisheye,       0.0 ,distance(1.0, 0.10), easeoutquad,set(view.stereographic,true);tween(view.fisheye, 1.0, distance(1.0, 0.75));tween(view.fov,     130, distance(179, 0.75), easeoutquad, set(view.fovmax,150););tween(view.vlookat,  90, distance(179, 0.75), easeoutquad); );</action>

*thumbsup*

put both action..

• bulp i am in a situation where little planet is not needed at all. it makes what i am doing look very bad and is not even cool to look at. is there any chance i could get a version with the LP button missing? love your control panel but do not want users to have that option. is that to hard?

• yes.. i can do it...

but which one u want the text ver. or notext? all without LP right.... with fullscreen or with out? ..

or maybe i will do it all.. haha.... will hv some times.. since hard to get WIFI ...

• hi, bulb!
    have been experimenting with your controlpanel... got all to work...
    i would like to use it... but definitely without the menu on the left... and optional without littleplanet... sometimes nice, but sometimes no way...

btw.: the typo issue may be fixed, if you but more than one font into it... in this case (no serif) you might do it like in css and write: arial, verdana, lucida, lucida grande...

thanks

• thanks Machart.. i will try to edit it later...

VN .. oops... im sorry still got LP.... haha silly me.. i dont realise it ... anyway wait another 2 days... im busy with soemthing else right now....

Edited 2 times, last by bulp (July 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!