the addhotspot action - Please Help

• I am currently working on a HUGE tour and any automation would help greatly.

I have made an action that creates a hot spot so I can use it to make me several hot spots at once. the only variables I have here are ath and atv, I will be putting more in (onclick and whatnot) I made it simple for this post.

<action name="createhotspot">
    addhotspot(%1);
    set(hotspot[%1].ath,%1);
    set(hotspot[%1].atv,%2);
    set(hotspot[%1].url,button.swf);
    </action>

The problem is that whenever I make a call with several hotspots it only makes the first one!

<action name="onstart">
    action(createhotspot,0,0);
    action(createhotspot,90,0);
    action(createhotspot,-180,0);
    </action>

I'd really like some help with this, I have no idea what to try and I am on a deadline

Thank you

• Hi,

an unique name for each hotspot must be set,
    e.g. use the % placeholders as follow:
    %1 = name
    %2 = ath
    %3 = atv

Code
    <action name="createhotspot">
      addhotspot(%1);
      set(hotspot[%1].ath,%2);
      set(hotspot[%1].atv,%3);
      set(hotspot[%1].url,button.swf);
    </action>

and

Code
    <action name="onstart">
      action(createhotspot,spot1,0,0);
      action(createhotspot,spot2,90,0);
      action(createhotspot,spot3,-180,0);
    </action>

note - since version 1.0.8 beta 8 an action can now also be called "direct" without "action()",
    e.g.

Code
    <action name="onstart">
      createhotspot(spot1,0,0);
      createhotspot(spot2,90,0);
      createhotspot(spot3,-180,0);
    </action>

best regards,
    Klaus

• I have to second that. SWEET! The only problem I have with this great product is just when I get my template set the way I want it, Klaus adds new features or explains the current ones in a simpler way so my brain can deal with it. I can't stop myself from always adjusting my template. One day Klaus will have to run out of creative ideas but I guess that is what this forum is for: combining our wishes with his amazing programming skills.

Thanks,

jarredja

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!