XML parser error: Unterminated attribute (#1095) - with multires panorama

• Hi,

the following code produces the error: XML parser error: Unterminated attribute (#1095).

This image code is generated by MAKE MULTIRES PANO droplet.app beta 1.0.8b8 latest build. The error goes away if I remove all the %00 and replace those with %0. But then it wont find the pictures.

What to do?

XML url http://panoraamakuvat.fi/asiakkaat/virt…la_20090708.xml
    Pano URL http://panoraamakuvat.fi/kuvat/raisio/virtualraisio

• Problem solved. % signs have to be encoded when passing them to flash:

So % transforms to %25

• i have never had to adjust anything like that after creating the tiles. what i do not see is a closing tag for the scene </scene> maybe that was it. i checked all my panos and none of them need the thing you are talking about.

• i have never had to adjust anything like that after creating the tiles. what i do not see is a closing tag for the scene </scene> maybe that was it. i checked all my panos and none of them need the thing you are talking about.

Hi, all of the panos worked for me too when I'm running them without mod_rewrite and without the virtual tour (read: scenes).. I'm not sure which one causes the problem. That pano worked when I uploaded it to my server and when using only one XML where the pano was. But when I started to add other panos to that XML, it stopped working. And the %25 thing fixed it.

I know, it sounds bizarre - it is. i don't know why it causes it but something does it.

Btw. There was </scene> tag, I just didn't paste the whole code there - i attached a link to the xml there.

• I have the same problem at the moment, xml parser error #1095. it seems that the 1.08b8 tool creates xml that works fine, but as soon as you drop the same xml into a scene it stops working. replacing %00 with just % fails to find tiles, replacing %00 with %2500 works. rolling back to an older krpano.swf gives the same error. so i think it must be a problem with the xml/tile creator of the 1.08b8 tool.

• I have the same problem at the moment, xml parser error #1095. it seems that the 1.08b8 tool creates xml that works fine, but as soon as you drop the same xml into a scene it stops working. replacing %00 with just % fails to find tiles, replacing %00 with %2500 works. rolling back to an older krpano.swf gives the same error. so i think it must be a problem with the xml/tile creator of the 1.08b8 tool.

any word on when we could se this bug fixed?

joergen

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!