fade to next pano before current panning stops

• Hi,

I am using the following code for an auto tour and i cant seem to determine the correct settings for getting the current moving pano to change to the next one in my sequence while the current pano is still panning around, if this possible? Here is my current code.

• Hmm... It's a very cool transition, I've seen it once in a tour built with Flash Panorama Player. In krpano rotation stops when loading a new pano. Another cool transition I've encountered in FPP is when a new pano is loaded, its cubefaces (not preview image) are grayscale and then fade gradually into full colors.

Of course, if there's some very very special tour, I can make both type of transitions using cubeface blending as workaround. But it's way too much time-consuming, I suppose.

Regards,

Alexey

• Hi,

that's currently not possible in krpano.

In the krpano Flash viewer there is always only one pano at one time in the memory (to reduce memory usage and increase rendering performance).

That means as soon as a new pano will be loaded, a kind of screenshot of the current pano will be made and displayed and the pano itself will be unloaded and removed. Therefore moving the old pano during blending isn't possible.

The krpano HTML5 viewer works a bit different, there movement during blending might be possible, but due limited mobile resources not really recommended.

But I'm thinking about providing that possibility too anyway.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!