HTML5 Not Showing "HTML5 Version not available!"

• I've made a tour with the newest version (16.9) and in the tour.html I noticed that the html5:"never" was set.
    embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"never", passQueryParameters:true});

I uploaded the tour and got "ERROR: [align=-webkit-center]HTML5 Version not available!" [/align]
    [align=-webkit-center]
    [/align]

[align=-webkit-center]Then I went back into tour.xml and changed it to [/align]

embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"prefer", passQueryParameters:true});

and then proceeded to upload it to my server and I got the same issue. It seems that the tours might not be rendering html5 at all? I'm stumped.

• Make vtour (normal)

It's strange because I had some work done on a previous tour (1.16.6 I think) and it worked fine. I redo the tour with the 1.16.9 version and html5 doesn't work now. I tested it on all browsers and my tablet (galaxy Note 10.1)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!