Get pixelwidth/pixelheight properties of panoramic image via script

• Hello, Klaus. It's difficult to explain what size I am looking for, but maybe it's would be better if I try to explain the main cause why I do that.
    So, the main issue is to calculate hotspot position at panoramic image on the fly(when panorama is loaded). I have two hotspots: image hotspot and polygonal hotspot. Polygonal hotspot should be placed over image hotspot to cover proper part of it. User can set-up what part of the image should be covered by polygon, similar to image area map selector (http://iakob.com/canvas-area-draw/demo.html). So, I have only flat polygon with coordinates relative to the image which will be loaded into panorama as hotspot. When panorama is loaded then image hotspot (distorted) is placed to ath=0,atv=0 coordinates and after that I need to calculate coordinates of polygonal hotspot points according to krpano's coordinate system. I have created thread on this issue
    Trying to convert flat polygon points coordinates to polygonal hotspot ,
    but unfortunately there are no answers, because the question is too
    complicated and difficult for understanding I guess.
    I saw what krpano's coordinate system is (http://www.krpano.com/docu/panoformats/) and think that if I will have width/height of the image, then maybe I will be able to calculate hotspot position, but not sure how to do that properly.

• Hi,

I'm not fully sure what you mean, but...

...converting pixel-coordinates from the spherical source image to the krpano ath/atv values, can be done this way:

ath = (x / imagewidth - 0.5) * 360
    atv = (y / imageheight - 0.5) * 180

where:

x = is the pixel-position from the left in the spherical source image
    y = is the pixel-position from the top in the spherical source image
    imagewidth = is the width in pixels from spherical source image
    imageheight = is the height in pixels from spherical source image

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!