Add images to existing 3D images

• Hi,

I am new here and before I purchase this product I would like to know if it has the functions i need. I am planning on having 3D vernissage shows for my art and I wonder if I can add the art images afterwards I have taken the 3D image?

For example:

1. I take a 3D image of a empty showroom with white paintings
    2. I add the images of my painting afterwards on the white paintings
    3. I add a 2D function that shows a 2D view of the painting.

Similar to this: http://galleristockholm.se/vernissageonline/wiik/

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Peos

• Hi Alexey,

Thanks for the answer. I do not know if I will be able to code the tour, haven't familiarized yet with the program.

Is it also possible to add paintings to an empty 3D room with just the frames and add the images later? I am still unsure because I have not seen any examples anywhere.

Best regards,

Peos

• Hm... What do you mean "3D room"? Is this a panorama shot inside a hall where yet there are no painting inside the frames?. Just frames with white canvases. Then yes, it's possible for sure. You shoot such panorama, then add jpeg flat photos of each painting and align each of them into the needed frame. (this is called "distorted hotspots").

If "3D room" is a "3D rendering" (say, made in Autocad), then it's difficult for me to say. But I've seen 3D renderings merged into real panoramas using Krpano, so I guess this is possible too.

• I mean of course a panorama shot, sorry for the confusion.

The plan is to take two panorama shots of an rectangle shaped empty room with frames with white canvases. The panorama shots would be taken in two different location of the room. Then I would like to add the flat photos into the frames. It should be possible to "walk" in the room between the two different shots. Later on I would like to keep the same room but change the art on the walls.

How difficult would this be to setup measured in time for a programmering that is not used to this program?

Best regards,

Peos

• Well. for the beginner, I suppose, it would be difficult. However, all depends on complexity of your tour. If you want to have just paintings which pop up from the walls with no descriptions, then it'll be easier. Because you'll just copy-paste the "flyout" code and adjust dimensional position of each painting within a pano.

Check out this standard example from Krpano:

http://www.krpano.com/examples/116/e…e-hotspots.html

However, if you want text descriptions added to paintings, or adjust the "flyout" animation to your specific needs, then you'll have to learn documentation - about distorted hotspots, textfield plugin, tweening etc.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!