Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• »bulp« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. Juni 2009, 05:26

flash control panel version 2

hye all... id just finish this version 2 of flash control menu.. with extra *thumbsup* *w00t* *w00t*

download it here

this control menu will automatically located at bottom of panorama and will expand to the current width of panorama also...

the only code that need is redefined reset button to your own code....

Quellcode

<plugin name="controlpanel" url="controlpanelV2.swf" keep="true"/>  <action name="reset">tween(view.fovmax,       130.0, distance(179, 0.25), easeoutquad);tween(view.architectural,  0.0, distance(1.0, 0.25), easeoutquad);tween(view.fisheye,        0.0, distance(1.0, 0.25), easeoutquad, set(view.stereographic,false); );event:lookto(0,0,80);lookto(0,0,80);set(control.mousetype, moveto); set(hotspot.visible,true); set(autorotate.enabled,false);</action>

cheers..

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bulp« (18. Juli 2010, 11:05)

Samstag, 13. Juni 2009, 06:04

thank you

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. Juni 2009, 06:24

no problems... enjoy it TIM.. *thumbsup*

Shanti

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Web Developer

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. Juni 2009, 06:37

bulp how did you get your plugin to resize ? :) could you post that part of the AS3 code?

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. Juni 2009, 06:45

can .... anyway im not an expert of this code but then id do some experiment (trial an error) with flashcs3exampleplugin1.fla
thanks to Zephyr for settle in my code ie the littleplanet code... *thumbsup*

but id guess calling code from xml is much more better, just like the reset button...

this is code for stage width listeners..

Quellcode

if (stage){// run standalone// no automatic scalingstage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE;// align on top left cornerstage.align     = StageAlign.TOP_LEFT;startup_plugin(null);}else{// run as plugin in krpanothis.addEventListener(Event.ADDED_TO_STAGE, startup_plugin);}

function startup_plugin(event:Event):void{// setup a global RESIZE event to set the positions of all elements when resizeingstage.addEventListener(Event.RESIZE, stage_resize);// add a Fullscreen event to make changes when switching to fullscreen and backstage.addEventListener(FullScreenEvent.FULL_SCREEN, stage_fullscreen_event);// do a first resize stage_resize(null);get_current_values();}

this is the backbar (black bar) that span accordingly to width of any stage size...

Quellcode

function stage_resize(event:Event):void{// dynamic set the position of the elementsvar screenwidth:Number  = stage.stageWidth;var screenheight:Number = stage.stageHeight;
// background bar - at bottom, scale to widththis.backbar.width = screenwidth;this.backbar.y     = screenheight;this.backbar.useHandCursor = false;}

cheers..

Shanti

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Web Developer

• Nachricht senden

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 13. Juni 2009, 08:26

i do have another experiment... the loading panel is different... i mean it load as thin as 1 px and it cover the width of stages...

deleted

will update and finallize later if got much time...

cheers.. *thumbsup*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bulp« (18. Juli 2010, 11:07)

Freitag, 19. Juni 2009, 16:26

I cant see the example page.
I get ERROR:
Adobe Flash Player 9 needed *confused* *confused*

I have flash 10 so why cant it work with flash 10?

Graydon

Profi

Beruf: Industrial gas turbine services.

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 05:53

ditto on the error above. *rolleyes*

I thought I saw another topic with something similar... but I've been zooming through some posts and now can't find it. *angry*

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 06:26

ditto on the error above. *rolleyes*

I thought I saw another topic with something similar... but I've been zooming through some posts and now can't find it. *angry*
Graydon,
is this the post you were looking for?
krpano 1.0.8 beta 8

Graydon

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 06:30

*g* Sorry rinks... that link you left goes back to this same post.

I meant that I thought I saw another post that mentioned the "flash error" showing up for some people... but not all people.... but now that I think about it some more... I think it had to do with linking directly to the swf instead of being embedded into an html page.

I just want to see the sample. *cry*

*smile*

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 06:33

Sorry I have now edited the link.

Graydon

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 06:59

*g* haha... yeah... that was it... and I even commented there... how easy I forget where I'm at sometimes.

Looking at that now... I'm confused... I'll have to add another comment.

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 22. Juni 2009, 13:22

lol.. the sample link for this flash control vwesion 2 didnt work... my mistake.. sorry guys.. anyway any complain bout the control menu?

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 18:48

Hi Bulp,

Great controlmenu *attention* Good looking *attention*

Perhaps this plugin can take his place on the Krpano USER plugins page like the Camera Controls by Andrei Stanescu and the Scrolling Thumbnails by Shanti Gilbert.

Don't you think so?

Salut.

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009, 01:32

i used the control panel here i am also testing sliding menus *thumbsup*

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009, 09:46

Hi, bulp

thanx for this one, a great one *thumbup*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Job.1« (5. Juli 2009, 20:29)

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 4. Juli 2009, 05:00

thank you Michel.. it ok.. id just experimenting with sample ASC3... lots of XML structure script and Flash scripts i still hv to learn...

thanks Tim2420... looks great... id guess id should make the freely adjustable/moveable/placeable location of this controlpanel...

thank you Job.1... *thumbsup*

Anis

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 16. März 2010, 11:02

Hi Bulp,

Do you think that it's possible to disable the "move to" button?

Thank you for this great plugin, nice work!

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 16. März 2010, 13:29

hye Anis.. i do hv few option at here in this forum... please do search.. i think i still hv it..

Flash Control Panel Version 3 & 3+ (now With no TEXT version)

but if you want something different.. please do visit this link..

http://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/flashcontrolpanel/#top

thank you..