Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

milotimbol

Fortgeschrittener

• »milotimbol« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Software Engineer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2009, 15:48

www.360philippines.com

Hi,

I soft launched my website called www.360philippines.com. There's nothing fancy about the tours or the website and the viewer is as simple as can be. I guess this is what can be accomplished if you know web development, nothing about flash and you just look at all the examples in krpano website and forum. The controls are used are scrolling thumbnails by shanti (thank you for this, I will make a donation when I get something out of google adsense *g*, or if i get clients ), Camera Controls by Andrei Stanescu(thank you Andrei).

I plan to incorporate the flash plugins I used in www.milotimbol.com someday in the tours. But for now this will do. I dont even have an "about" page yet. *blink*

My real dream is to createa a virtual tour with 'google street view' of cities in the Philippines using 360 spherical panorama and krpano but that remains a dream for now.

My inspirations are

http://rzeszowonline.pl
mapjack.com
360cities.net
everscape.com

Thank you to all who have been patient with answering all my questions. *smile*

krpano rocks!!!!

Milo

Shanti

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Web Developer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2009, 21:05

Milo; no need for a donation *tongue*

but I can't open the website *sad*, down?

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2009, 21:05

me niether just tired. your old site opens but not the new one.

milotimbol

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 13. Mai 2009, 02:51

ok that's embarassing I announce to the whole world that I launched my website and nobody can access it. *thumbdown* When I left it before going to bed it was ok now its not. The server is down. I'm changing my hosting service!!! I want a refund!!! *cursing* I'll let you know when the site is up..again. Sorry!!!!

milotimbol

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009, 16:13

My website is now running on wordpress. I'm still fixing some issues like the flash wont load on IE8 but on other browsers its ok.

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009, 16:47

Hi milotimbol,

Your work is really beautiful ... I am sure he will become a reference on the Philippines in the world. I hope that this will happen. *thumbup*

Salut.

milotimbol

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009, 23:42

Thanks Michel! That is my dream I hope it comes true.

People If you have wordpress krpano problems I can help. I encountered a lot of problems in trying to deploy this beast.

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2009, 03:28

milotimbol... how are you ? ... is everything well ok at manila?... i watch news .. and 2 typhoon hits phillipines...

milotimbol

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2009, 05:39

hey bulp we're ok. We live at a hilly place in the outskirts of manila, a lot of my friends got hit with the floods. The water was so high that they had to move to the 2nd floor or 3rd floor of their houses, but they're all ok. Actually, i was there the night before the floods in marikina, the town that got really flooded. Good thing I didn't stay there and went home that night. thanks for your concern.

bulp

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2009, 05:51

owh.. no problems.. *smile*