You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

milotimbol

Intermediate

• "milotimbol" started this thread

Tuesday, May 12th 2009, 3:48pm

www.360philippines.com

Hi,

I soft launched my website called www.360philippines.com. There's nothing fancy about the tours or the website and the viewer is as simple as can be. I guess this is what can be accomplished if you know web development, nothing about flash and you just look at all the examples in krpano website and forum. The controls are used are scrolling thumbnails by shanti (thank you for this, I will make a donation when I get something out of google adsense *g*, or if i get clients ), Camera Controls by Andrei Stanescu(thank you Andrei).

I plan to incorporate the flash plugins I used in www.milotimbol.com someday in the tours. But for now this will do. I dont even have an "about" page yet. *blink*

My real dream is to createa a virtual tour with 'google street view' of cities in the Philippines using 360 spherical panorama and krpano but that remains a dream for now.

My inspirations are

http://rzeszowonline.pl
mapjack.com
360cities.net
everscape.com

Thank you to all who have been patient with answering all my questions. *smile*

krpano rocks!!!!

Milo

Shanti

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 12th 2009, 9:05pm

Milo; no need for a donation *tongue*

but I can't open the website *sad*, down?

VN2009

Professional

Tuesday, May 12th 2009, 9:05pm

me niether just tired. your old site opens but not the new one.

milotimbol

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 13th 2009, 2:51am

ok that's embarassing I announce to the whole world that I launched my website and nobody can access it. *thumbdown* When I left it before going to bed it was ok now its not. The server is down. I'm changing my hosting service!!! I want a refund!!! *cursing* I'll let you know when the site is up..again. Sorry!!!!

milotimbol

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 4:13pm

My website is now running on wordpress. I'm still fixing some issues like the flash wont load on IE8 but on other browsers its ok.

michel

Professional

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 4:47pm

Hi milotimbol,

Your work is really beautiful ... I am sure he will become a reference on the Philippines in the world. I hope that this will happen. *thumbup*

Salut.

milotimbol

Intermediate

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 11:42pm

Thanks Michel! That is my dream I hope it comes true.

People If you have wordpress krpano problems I can help. I encountered a lot of problems in trying to deploy this beast.

bulp

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 3:28am

milotimbol... how are you ? ... is everything well ok at manila?... i watch news .. and 2 typhoon hits phillipines...

milotimbol

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 5:39am

hey bulp we're ok. We live at a hilly place in the outskirts of manila, a lot of my friends got hit with the floods. The water was so high that they had to move to the 2nd floor or 3rd floor of their houses, but they're all ok. Actually, i was there the night before the floods in marikina, the town that got really flooded. Good thing I didn't stay there and went home that night. thanks for your concern.

bulp

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 7th 2009, 5:51am

owh.. no problems.. *smile*