You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

3sfera

Intermediate

• "3sfera" started this thread

Monday, March 12th 2012, 11:02pm

Any limit for hotspots/plugins number?

Hello there, I'm wondering if there is a limit for the quantity of hotspots/plugins that can be set into a pano. I've been looking into documentation and found an aparent limitation into ZORDER variable for HTML5, which specifies that just values between 0 and 100 can be used (anyway doesn't tell if just integer numbers are accepted). ┬┐Anyone knows if there is a limit to the number of plugins/hotspots?

Cheers!! *g*

Luis

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 12:22pm

Hi,

there is no direct limit, but more plugins and more hotspots are needing more CPU-power for calculating/rendering of course, so this is causing indirectly a limit,

the zorder between 0 and 100 for html5 has a different reason - there this depends on some browser/Safari limitations regarding zindex and the browser internal zbuffer when drawing CSS-3D distorted elements,

best regards,
Klaus

3sfera

Intermediate

• "3sfera" started this thread

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 6:58pm

I see Kaus, thanks for your quick answer!

Cheers! *thumbsup*

Luis