You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 12:03pm

Bring krpano into background after embeddding it into external flash project

Dear all,

i am currently struggling with an embedding issue.

When embedding krpano into an own flash project (like decibed in cs4 embed example) with reference to the stage, krpano always covers all existing objects and movieclips. Even when adding display objects like sprites and movieclips after krpano has been loaded, they just appear in the back.

There were also some related entries to that problem in the forum, but it was just said that it should be possible to toggle the child order. by doing so, it doesnt effect the display order so far. somehow, krpano and all its elements stay always in front.

So is there a way to really iterate all elements related to krpano and bring them to the back?

Klaus said it's planned to have more embedding support withing the next release. Is there already a time schedule available when this version is going to be released?

I appreciate any kind of help!!

Regards

Cos

Friday, October 14th 2011, 2:38pm

Hi,

I have the same problem and would be very thankful for some advice, too.

Monday, October 17th 2011, 1:15pm

I am currently using a workarund to achieve my goal, but it's not working perfect yet.

Actually, my goal is to click a hotspot inside krpano, and subsequently a corresponding action in the parent application shall be executed. In my case, a new plugin is shown. This plugin is supposed to be on top of krapano layer. So what i am doing is to hide krpanos visible layer with Klaus' krpano_toggle_visibility' function. So when clicking, krpano is being hided and i can show my stuff (actually not on top). Unfortunately, all loaded plugins inside krpano, also hotspots etc are staying and are not being hided.

@KLaus
Is there propably a way to also iterate all currently activated plugins inside krpano to hide them as well?

Greetz to All!

Cos

Monday, October 17th 2011, 1:51pm

Thank you for sharing, that sounds interesting and I hope it works for you, but it won't help me with my special problem. I have a given swf-file, that loads my panorama and places stuff above it. I can not change that file and I need to show the panorama within it.

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 11:30am

Hi,
Unfortunately, all loaded plugins inside krpano, also hotspots etc are staying and are not being hided.
@KLaus
Is there propably a way to also iterate all currently activated plugins inside krpano to hide them as well?

yes, please see the example codes here:
in AS3 eingefügtes Pano wieder löschen

best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 11:37am

Will bringing the panorama to the background be available in version 1.0.9 or is there any solution now that I missed?

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 12:06pm

yes, in 1.0.9 the pano will be placeable inside a DisplayList object,

best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 12:09pm

Could you give me any hint when the new version will be ready?

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 12:13pm

Quoted

Could you give me any hint when the new version will be ready?
no, sorry, I don't know when I will be ready with it.

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 10:46am

Hello,

i have a little workaround for KRPano in Background

Source code

function krpano_ready(krpanointerface:Object):void {	
	krpano = krpanointerface;	
	krpano.call("loadpano(whatever.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1));"); 
	var hotspotlayer:Sprite = krpano.get("hotspot.layer"); 
hotspotlayer.addChild(whatever1_mc);	
hotspotlayer.addChild(whatever2_mc);	... 
}...

When KRPano ready, you can add Childs to the
hotspot-layer-sprite.
Gruß Sodah
sites: sodah | blog
projects: Flashradio | Flashalbum

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sodah" (Jan 7th 2012, 10:56am)

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 10:30am

I have the same problem, you can stage. AddChild (MC), but this is not very flexible, I don't know embeddedstartup and stage is relationship *g*