• When I change from one panorama to another appears 1 second of audio, how can I fix this?

You can see the problem here:

http://studio360.com.ar/ultrapetrolvirtual/ultrapetrol.html

Here´s the code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!-- for xml compliance -->
    <krpano version="1.0.8.14">
    <!-- acciones a realizar al cargar -->
    <events onxmlcomplete="onxmlcompleteaction();"/>
    <action name="onxmlcompleteaction">
    panotourmapsunactivespots();
    plugin[combobox].selectitem('Rampa Varadero Final');
    panotourmapsactivespot(panotourmapsspot7);
    </action>
    <action name="playpanosounds">
    playbackgroundsound(none);
    </action>
    <action name="stoppanosounds">
    stopbackgroundsound();
    </action>
    <action name="closepanoobjects"></action>
    <!--************** Panorama *******************************************************************-->
    <!-- @File="ultrapetrol11.xml" @PanoName="Rampa Varadero Final" @FilePath="/Users/hernanespana/Desktop/ultrapetrol/C[Group 6]-HER_7951_HER_7957-7 images.jpg" -->
    <panoview h="-13.29" v="3.21" fov="41.82"/>
    <!-- parámetros de visualización -->
    <view fisheye="0" limitview="range" hlookatmin="-170" hlookatmax="40" vlookatmin="-90.005" vlookatmax="73.8824" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="90" fov="41.82" hlookat="-13.29" vlookat="3.21"/>
    <progress showwait="none"/>
    <autorotate horizon="3.21" tofov="41.82" waittime="1" speed="5"/>
    <!-- vista previa -->
    <preview url="ultrapetroldata/ultrapetrol11/preview.jpg"/>
    <!-- el panorama mismo -->
    <image type="SPHERE" hfov="360" vfov="175.19" voffset="-2.41" multires="true" tilesize="609" baseindex="0">
    <level tiledimagewidth="5000" tiledimageheight="2433">
    <sphere url="ultrapetroldata/ultrapetrol11/2/%v_%u.jpg"/>
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="2500" tiledimageheight="1216">
    <sphere url="ultrapetroldata/ultrapetrol11/1/%v_%u.jpg"/>
    </level>
    <level tiledimagewidth="1250" tiledimageheight="608">
    <sphere url="ultrapetroldata/ultrapetrol11/0/%v_%u.jpg"/>
    </level>
    </image>
    <!--************** Puntos clave y reflexiones *************************************************-->
    <hotspot name="spot19" hview="-54" vview="0" fovview="90" hcenter="18.0286" vcenter="-0.119935" onclick="mainloadpano(ultrapetrol7.xml);lookat(get(hview),get(vview),get(fovview));" url="ultrapetroldata/graphics/spots/spot1.png" crop="0|0|65|65" frame="0" lastframe="9" frameheight="65" framewidth="65" onloaded="set(stopSequence,false);animate(spot19,0.1);" onhover="showtext('Entrada Planta de Chapas');" ath="378.029" atv="-0.119935"/>
    <hotspot name="spot20" onclick="closeglobalobjects();closeallobjects();set(plugin[spot20object].visible,true);tween(plugin[spot20object].alpha, 1);plugin[spot20object].play()" url="ultrapetroldata/graphics/spots/spot2.png" crop="0|0|65|65" frame="0" lastframe="9" frameheight="65" framewidth="65" onloaded="set(stopSequence,false);animate(spot20,0.1);" ath="333.386" atv="11.3304"/>
    <plugin name="spot20object" visible="false" url="ultrapetroldata/graphics/videoplayer.swf" videourl="ultrapetroldata/graphics/spots/object9.flv" pausedonstart="true" align="center" alpha="0" onclick="closeglobalobjects();tween(alpha, 0);delayedcall(0.5,set(visible,false));stop();" width="700" height="500"/>
    <action name="hidepanospotsaction">
    set(hotspot[spot19].visible, false);
    set(hotspot[spot20].visible, false);</action>
    <action name="showpanospotsaction">
    set(hotspot[spot19].visible, true);
    set(hotspot[spot20].visible, true);</action>
    <!-- cerrar todos los puntos clave -->
    <action name="closeallobjects">set(plugin[spot20object].alpha, 0);set(plugin[spot20object].visible,false);plugin[spot20object].stop()</action>
    </krpano>

Thanks to all!

Best Regards

H.

Edited 2 times, last by hernan (September 16, 2011 at 3:21 PM).

• Hi Klaus and sachagriffin, thanks for your attention! The problem was well described by sachagriffin. Listen when switch from one pano to another you can hear the sound of the video starting for one second. I need to solve this, hope someone can help me.
    Thanks!

• Hi,

okay, after a lot of tries I was finally able to hear it - but only when I don't start playing the video and instead just went to an other pano...

Only solution was to set volume to 0 when loading the plugin and rise it when the sound starts.

hmm... this is the same what the plugin is normally internal doing...
    maybe there is an internal Flashplayer delay between the pause and the volume change calls...

I have tried now to improve that situation and set/update the internal Flash sound volume internally more often and also automatically to 0 every time the video will be paused,

here attached a new videoplayer.swf with that changes - can you please upload and test it with your example? (just replace the videoplayer.swf)
    videoplayer.zip

best regards,
    Klaus

• I have changed te videoplayer.swf file and now the tour is working properly!
    Klaus,sachagriffin and jschrader, thank you very much for your help and attention resolving this topic.
    My best regards
    Hernan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!