Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, 14:00

How to insert a PDF document in Virtual Tour

Hello, i dont understand something or too complicated for me.

One client wants have the possibilitie to press a button (plugin) and it will appear a pdf document in the same window.

If i ve well understand, it s a javacript with by example Thickbox.

Someone can explain to me how i must do ?

thx the pro's

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »stretchie« (3. Juli 2011, 14:11)

Zephyr

Profi

Beruf: Web developer

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, 16:15

What do you mean "the same window"?

Do you want it in the same browser window? then you just can do openurl('linkto.pdf", _parent"); if you want to keep the tour in the background, then you need a thickbox, or some SWF plugin that can read pdf's.
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, 16:21

In my XML KRpano, i ve put :

<script type="text/javascript" src="thickbox/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="thickbox/thickbox.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="thickbox/thickbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

I've created a button :

<data name="buttontext">
<p align="center">
<font face="Arial" size="20">
OPEN<b>PDF DOCUMENT</b>
</font>
</p>
</data>

<plugin name="button" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf"
align="bottom" y="52" width="350" height="30" children="false"
html="data:buttontext"
background="true"
autosize="center"
onclick="action();"
/>

I want when i click on "Open Pdf Document", the pdf document appears in my virtual tour in a box.

and yes, its for a "pop-up" in the virtual tour like this LINK > Iframedcontent demos

thx a lot Zephyr

Zephyr

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, 21:52

hmm try

Quellcode

onclick="js(tb_show('the title', 'theurlto.pdf'))"
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Montag, 4. Juli 2011, 00:29

doesnt work.

Do you know where i can have an syntax error maybe ?

Montag, 4. Juli 2011, 02:40

it cant be done. google for pdf in thickbox. a while back i needed that and had to manually modify the thickbox.js to allow it to embed a pdf. even after i got it to work it was not 100% sometime all it would load was a red X. why not create a jpg of the pdf at 100% and put that into a scrolling textfield. it would be very close to the same thing. place a link in the textbox to allow direct downloading of the pdf if the jpg is not good enough. i just know for sure showing a pdf in thickbox is not doable without a hack of the js.

i did some digging and found my old tour where i used this, like i said it was not a 100% fix when it did work and i think FF does not support this at all. so i already undid my use of pdfs in that tour but there was 1 thickbox files left in the folder. one is the js that comes with the actual download, one is the modded version that sort works with pdfs. i dont know which is which anymore but 1 of them is setup for the pdf hack.

www.virtualnorthland.com/tb_pdf.rar

plus if they do not have the pdf brouser plugin then it will not work no matter what brouser is being used.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »VN2011« (4. Juli 2011, 03:03)

Zephyr

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 4. Juli 2011, 11:02

a pdf can be loaded in a browser, or even in an iframe (http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/html/iframe-pdf.html) A lightbox/thickbox/shadowbox etc can load content in an iframe, so it should be possible.

I haven't used thickbox in years, I use fancybox now, together with jquery and wrote a javascript function that opens that popup.

Quellcode

<script type="text/javascript" src=js/jquery/jquery-1.5.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src=js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.1.pack.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="js/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.1.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<script type="text/javascript">
function openPopup(t,linktourl,w,h,type)
{
$.fancybox({
'title' : t,
'width' : w,
'height' : h,
'href' : linktourl,
'type' : type,
'autoScale' : 'true',
'overlayColor' : '#000000',
'overlayAlpha' : '0.3'
});
}
</script>

then in krpano:

Quellcode

onclick="js(openPopup('a title', 'linkto.pdf', 500, 500, 'iframe'))"

here is fancybox
http://fancybox.net/

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 13:31

Have you an exampre of that iframe working on krpano to see?

Zephyr

Profi

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 13:46

Sorry, nothing public :(

a.pu

Anfänger

Beruf: Virtual Tour photographer and programmer

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 10. Februar 2014, 18:17

Sorry, nothing public :(
Your code was really helpful, thanx a lot! *g*

P.S. For followers: verify script and style names otherwise it won't work. ;-)

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 17:19

Fancybox in panorama (pdf and many other)?

I followed this advice - https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…d&threadID=5437, all works fine. Probably the same way you can insert into a panorama, and Google maps, and galleries and html pages using iframe. How this can be prescribed in xml file?

Html I added this:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="fancybox/lib/jquery.mousewheel-3.0.6.pack.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="fancybox/source/jquery.fancybox.css?v=2.1.5" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="fancybox/source/jquery.fancybox.pack.js?v=2.1.5"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">

function openPopup(t,linktourl,w,h,type)
{
$.fancybox({
'title' : t,
'width' : w,
'height' : h,
'href' : linktourl,
'type' : type,
'autoScale' : 'true',
'overlayColor' : '#000000',
'overlayAlpha' : '0.3'
});
}
</script>

I added in the description in hotspot:
onclick="js(openPopup('picture', 'something.jpg', 1000, 1000, 'iframe'))"

This works for video, single images, pdf files. But as it is possible to insert, for example, a link to Google maps or gallery?