You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 6:27am

Is it possible to save a krpano tour on the iphone or ipad?

Is it possible to save a krpano js tour locally on an iDevice (ipad/iphone) - I've tried several commercially available apps without success (instapaper, offline pages, one other one I can't remember the name of...)

This is the page I was using to test my iDevices: http://www.twirltour.com/testing/condo/iTwirl/iTwirl.html

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "blake" (Aug 10th 2010, 2:46am)

mhobbi01

Beginner

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 4:21pm

I am looking for this solution also! Found a few iPad Apps such as "Offline Reader" and "iSaveWeb" but none of them save the virtual tour to my iPad properly. Is there a way to save the iPad virtual tours to iPads so they can be viewed without internet connection???
Maz

Virtual Tour Group Inc.
VirtualTourGroup.com

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 4:50pm

I use the app Goodreader for my iPad and everything has been great so far. Don't have an iPhone so can't help you there.

iceman_fx

Professional

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 8:35pm

I´m using the "File App"/"File App Pro" to store my panos/tours on my ipod.
VG vom iceman

www.fotodesign360.de / www.falkomueller.com
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sende eCards direkt aus Deinem Panorama. Send eCards from your panorama.
The eCard-Plugin for krpano >> http://ecardplugin.falkomueller.com