You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sachagriffin

Professional

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Friday, May 20th 2011, 3:43am

Reset page zoom

So we know the accessibility issue... But also there is the case of a user zooming to read text or click on smaller navigation ( in the case of non 100% krpano viewers) and then they switch to fullscreen. They can be zoomed into the viewer where they are stuck and can't see any ui to escape...

So how do you reset an idevices zoom!!??
KRPano Developer: Portfolio :: Facebook :: Twitter :: r/VirtualTour

Friday, May 20th 2011, 7:21pm

Hi,

when using the krpano fullscreen (~fullwindow) mode via - set(fullscreen,true);
then it would be possible to switch back by simple - set(fullscreen,false);

but if you mean disabling the capturing of the zoom gesture - this is currently not possible,

best regards,
Klaus

sachagriffin

Professional

Friday, May 20th 2011, 7:27pm

No, this is not what I mean at all.

On the iphone and ipad, you can pinch zoom any html page.. that allows it.
So you have a website with an article, navigation yadda yadda, and a krpano panorama say 200 x 200 px
If you ZOOM into the website by pinch zooming so you get a mostly fullscreen window, and press a fullscreen button krpano button, YOU ARE ZOOMED into a small portion of a fullscreen krpano with no way to zoom back out, because krpano is capturing this.

So there needs to be a way to reset this page zoom before the switch to fullscreen.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 7:30pm

Hi,
So there needs to be a way to reset this page zoom before the switch to fullscreen.
I don't think there is a way to control the page zoom via Javascript,
but it would be possible to disable the zoom gesture capturing - for that I will add an option in one of the next releases,

best regards,
Klaus

sachagriffin

Professional

Friday, May 20th 2011, 7:41pm

I don't think so either. I just remember doing some extensive research about 2 months ago and failing to find any answer..

Thats a good idea Klaus. Do you think there is a way to even detect is the page is zoomed? That way krpano zooming can be disabled, and then when the page is zoomed back out it can take over.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 7:55pm

Hi,
Do you think there is a way to even detect is the page is zoomed?
good question, I don't know without research,
but I think not...

best regards,
Klaus