You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ariel

Beginner

• "Ariel" started this thread

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:42am

PADDING in textstyle

Hi!
Don't you think it would be really important to have a padding parameter in <textstyle > ?????
The text needs some margin with the edge of the background. It looks really ugly.

If there's a way to do it, please tell me, I don't know!
Ariel M.
Need help with design and programming you virtual tour interface???
Contact me! =)
www.ciudadesferica.com
Twitter

Zephyr

Professional

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 9:31am

Flash doesnt support padding, these are all the supported styles: http://www.adobe.com/livedocs/flash/9.0/…StyleSheet.html

But you can fake it, by setting background to false, and then create another background (an image or a textfield without text) have the background have a lower zorder then the textfield above it. make the textfield (for a padding of 10px) 20px less wide, and 20px less height. Make textfield a parent of the background, and then give the textfield an offset of 10px on x and y.

so:
<plugin name='textbakckground" url="textfield.swf" background="true" backgroundcolor="0xFFFFFF" width="400" height="400" />
<plugin name="textfield" url="textfield.swf" background="false" parent="plugin[textbackground]" x="10" y="10" width="380px" height="380px" />
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

michel

Professional

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:01pm

Hi All,
But you can fake it,...
An alternative could be using htmlText tags inside your text like textformat for the left and right padding and font size='' in association with a br tag for the top and bottom padding.
like this:

Source code

showtext([textformat leftmargin='20' rightmargin='20'][font size='15'][br][/font]YOUR TEXT HERE[font size='15'][br][/font][/textformat])

SAlut.

michel

Professional

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 5:11pm

;-)